Please see below Edition 02 of 2020 of CFE’s monthly publication “CFE’s Global Tax Top 10”.
CFE’s Global Tax Top 10 builds on a long-standing tax technical and policy cooperation between CFE, AOTCA (Asia-Oceania Tax Consultants Association) and WAUTI (West African Union of Tax Institutes), which are the leading tax professionals’ organisations of the Asian-Oceanic and West African regions.
This monthly publication contains a round-up of international tax policy news of wider relevance for tax advisers.
This month’s edition looks at the following:
• OECD Release Digital Tax Economic Analysis;
• G20 Communiqué Published;
• OECD Opens Consultation on Country-by-Country Reporting;
• North Macedonia Becomes Signatory to BEPS MLI Convention;
• EU Commission Publishes Anti-Money Laundering Roadmap;
• OECD Release Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions;
• EU Update “Blacklist” of Non-Cooperative Jurisdictions;
• Tax Dispute Resolution: OECD Releases Further Stage 1 Peer Reviews;
• Mali Joins the Global Forum on Tax Transparency;
• OECD Releases IT Tools for Exchange of Information.