Please see below Edition 12 of 2019 of CFE’s monthly publication “CFE’s Global Tax Top 10”.
CFE’s Global Tax Top 10 builds on a long-standing tax technical and policy cooperation between CFE, AOTCA (Asia-Oceania Tax Consultants Association) and WAUTI (West African Union of Tax Institutes), which are the leading tax professionals’ organisations of the Asian-Oceanic and West African regions.
This monthly publication contains a round-up of international tax policy news of wider relevance for tax advisers.
This month’s edition looks at the following:
• OECD Meeting on Pillar Two: Stakeholders’ Input on the OECD Secretariat Proposals;
• Tax Statistics Indicate Revenue Plateau;
• US Letter Threatens to Upend OECD Digital Tax Discussions;
• Montenegro & Honduras Join Inclusive Framework on BEPS;
• New EU Commission Takes Office;
• Recap: CFE Conference on AML Rules, Paris – 29 November 2019;
• Turkey Introduces Digital Tax;
• Council of EU Adopts Report on Defensive Administrative Measures for Tax Blacklist;
• Brazil Transfer Pricing Report Published;
• EU Council Adopts New Anti-Money Laundering Framework.