Please see below Edition 06 of 2020 of CFE’s monthly publication “CFE’s Global Tax Top 10”. CFE’s Global Tax Top 10 builds on a long-standing tax technical and policy cooperation between CFE, AOTCA (Asia-Oceania Tax Consultants Association) and WAUTI (West African Union of Tax Institutes), which are the leading tax professionals’ organisations of the Asian-Oceanic and West African regions.
This monthly publication contains a round-up of international tax policy news of wider relevance for tax advisers. This month’s edition looks at the following:
• US Withdraws From International Digital Tax Negotiations;
• EU Commission COVID Recovery Package;
• OECD Publishes Report on Restorative Planning by Tax Administrations;
• EU Cross-Border Arrangement Reporting Deferral Directive Enters Into Force;
• Platform for Collaboration on Tax Issues Toolkit on Taxation of Offshore Indirect Transfers;
• IBFD Launches 2019 Yearbook on Taxpayers’ Rights;
• UN Committee of Experts on Tax Matters June Session Meeting;
• EU Commission Publishes Brexit Update;
• US Launches Trade Investigations into Countries with Digital Taxes;
• CFE Reappointed to the EU Platform for Tax Good Governance Expert Group.