Please see below Edition 8 of 2019 of CFE’s monthly publication “CFE’s Global Tax Top 10”.
CFE’s Global Tax Top 10 builds on a long-standing tax technical and policy cooperation between CFE, AOTCA (Asia-Oceania Tax Consultants Association) and WAUTI (West African Union of Tax Institutes), which are the leading tax professionals’ organisations of the Asian-Oceanic and West African regions.
This monthly publication contains a round-up of international tax policy news of wider relevance for tax advisers.
This month’s edition looks at the following:
• France & US Reach Compromise on Digital Tax Dispute at G7 Meeting;
• Global Forum on Tax Transparency Publish Compliance Reports;
• 9th US Circuit Court of Appeals Upholds Amazon Decision;
• New Members of the OECD Inclusive Framework;
• Reminder: 12th European Conference on Tax Advisers’ Professional Affairs;
• Inter-American Centre of Tax Administrations Publish Updated BEPS Compliance Database;
• New Zealand Updates Tax Policy Programme;
• OECD Publishes Stage 2 MAP Peer Reviews;
• Reminder: Inaugural GTAP Conference – 3 October 2019;
• Canada & Switzerland Ratify OECD Multilateral BEPS Convention.