In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments. This week’s edition looks at the following:
• EU Parliament Approves Ursula von der Leyen as New Commission President;
• G7 Finance Ministers Reaffirm Commitment to Fair International Taxation;
• US Launches Investigation into French Digital Tax;
• OECD Multilateral Convention Update;
• Inaugural GTAP Conference – 3 October 2019: Programme & Registration.