Please see below Edition 07 of 2020 of CFE’s monthly publication “CFE’s Global Tax Top 10”. CFE’s Global Tax Top 10 builds on a long-standing tax technical and policy cooperation between CFE, AOTCA (Asia-Oceania Tax Consultants Association) and WAUTI (West African Union of Tax Institutes), which are the leading tax professionals’ organisations of the Asian-Oceanic and West African regions.
This monthly publication contains a round-up of international tax policy news of wider relevance for tax advisers. This month’s edition looks at the following:
• OECD International Digital Tax Update;
• EU Leaders Agree COVID Recovery Package;
• EU Commission Presents New External Tax Good Governance Strategy;
• Platform for Collaboration on Tax Invites Input on Draft Tax Treaty Negotiation Toolkit;
• European Tax Professionals Call for Better Tax Governance: Joint Statement of CFE Tax Advisers Europe & Accountancy Europe;
• OECD Publishes Model Rules for Reporting by Platform Operators;
• Report on Revenue Statistics in Asian & Pacific Economies Published;
• Platform for Collaboration on Tax Publish Progress Report 2020;
• Annual Corporate Statistics Report Published;
• OECD Publishes Development & Tax Cooperation Report.