Please see below Edition 01 of 2020 of CFE’s monthly publication “CFE’s Global Tax Top 10”.
CFE’s Global Tax Top 10 builds on a long-standing tax technical and policy cooperation between CFE, AOTCA (Asia-Oceania Tax Consultants Association) and WAUTI (West African Union of Tax Institutes), which are the leading tax professionals’ organisations of the Asian-Oceanic and West African regions.
This monthly publication contains a round-up of international tax policy news of wider relevance for tax advisers.
This month’s edition looks at the following:
• Digital Tax: No Support for the US ‘Safe Harbour’ Approach Despite Trade War Threats;
• OECD Publish Country-by-Country Reporting Guidance;
• ATAF: Africa Has Right to Its Fair Share of Tax;
• Vietnam & Palau Join the Global Forum on Tax Transparency;
• European Economic & Social Committee Recommend Use of Tax Policy to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals;
• EU & UK Sign Withdrawal Agreement – EU Asks Countries to Treat UK as EU Member State;
• OECD Release Tax Administration Assessment Models;
• Cyprus & Saudi Arabia Ratify OECD BEPS MLI;
• EU Presents Post-Brexit UK Trade Deal Position;
• Reminder: Applications Open for the CFE Albert J. Rädler Medal Award.