In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments. This week’s edition looks at the following:
• Von der Leyen to Present the New EU Commissioners;
• VAT Gap Shrinks Further, EU Member States Still Losing Over 137 Billion Euros;
• Tax Transparency: Progress Noted on Country-by-Country Reporting;
• OECD: More Action Required by Governments as Tax Reform Slows Down;
• Reminder: GTAP Conference – 3 October: Programme & Registration.