In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments. This week’s edition looks at the following:
• OECD Seeks Comments on ‘Unified Approach’ Proposals;
• Vestager: State Aid Enforcement Won’t Give Us Fair Tax Systems;
• Foreign Losses and Territoriality: CFE Statement on C-575/17 Sofina;
• EU Considering Stricter Anti-Money Laundering Rules;
• CFE Conference on AML Rules: Paris – 29 November.