In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments. This week’s edition looks at the following:
• OECD Seeks Comments on Pillar Two Minimum Taxation Global Anti-Base Erosion Proposal;
• ECOFIN Reaches Agreement on VAT-Related Directives;
• Council of the EU Updates List of Non-Cooperative Tax Jurisdictions;
• Reminder: CFE Conference on Anti-Money Laundering, Paris – 29 November 2019;
• International Tax Specialists Group Conference in Dubai, 6 – 7 November 2019.