In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments.
This week’s edition looks at the following:
• OECD Invites Input on Dispute Resolution Peer Reviews;
• ECJ Judgment on Irrecoverable Default Interest Related to Cross-Border Withholding Tax in Case C-553/16;
• ECJ Judgment in Spanish Tax Lease State Aid Case C-128/16P Commission v Spain;
• IMF Working Paper on International Tax Avoidance;
• Save the Date – 11th European Tax Advisers Professional Affairs Conference, 23 November Madrid.