Please see below Edition 10 of 2019 of CFE’s monthly publication “CFE’s Global Tax Top 10”.
CFE’s Global Tax Top 10 builds on a long-standing tax technical and policy cooperation between CFE, AOTCA (Asia-Oceania Tax Consultants Association) and WAUTI (West African Union of Tax Institutes), which are the leading tax professionals’ organisations of the Asian-Oceanic and West African regions.
This monthly publication contains a round-up of international tax policy news of wider relevance for tax advisers.
This month’s edition looks at the following:
• GTAP Global Tax Conference & Torino-Busan Declaration;
• 60th Years CFE Celebrated With Global Tax Conference & Anniversary General Assembly;
• OECD Consultation on Digital Tax – Unified Approach Under Pillar One;
• UN Tax Committee Meeting: Taxation and SDGs;
• Guidance on Foreign-Source Income Exemption Regimes – European Union ‘Blacklist’ Update;
• Platform for Collaboration on Tax Issues Draft Transfer Pricing Toolkit;
• OECD BEPS Action 14 Peer Review Reports Update;
• Australian Taxation Office To Assess Airbnb Rental Income;
• GTAP: 17th AOTCA’s General Meeting & International Tax Conference on 16 – 18 October 2019 in Busan;
• CFE Conference On Anti-Money Laundering: Paris – 29 November 2019.