In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments. This week’s edition looks at the following:
• Commission Adopts New Anti-Money Laundering Risk Assessment Reports;
• OECD Releases Progress Report on Preferential Tax Regimes;
• European Commission July Infringement Package: Germany and Belgium Referred to ECJ;
• UK to Introduce Plastic Tax by 2022;
• Reminder: 12th European Conference on Tax Advisers’ Professional Affairs on AML Directives.