In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments. This week’s edition looks at the following:
• The Netherlands to Introduce Legislation on Beneficial Ownership Following “Danish Cases”;
• OECD Expands Functionality of MLI Matching Database;
• AG Kokott Delivers Opinion on Hungary’s Telecom Turnover Tax;
• OECD Releases Additional Transfer Pricing Profiles;
• DG TAXUD Survey on Dissemination Tools in the Area of Taxation.