In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments. This week’s edition looks at the following:
• 2019 EU Commission Presidential Debate to be held in Brussels on 15 May 2019;
• EU Commission Publishes Intra-EU VAT Refunds Study;
• Ireland and The Netherlands Set Out Position on Tax Sovereignty;
• Council High Level Working Party (Taxation) Discuss Digital Taxation & FTT;
• HMRC Must Delete Files Following GDPR Breach.