Please see below Edition 11 of 2018 of CFE’s monthly publication “CFE’s Global Tax Top 5”.
CFE’s Global Tax Top 5 builds on a long-standing tax technical and policy cooperation between CFE, AOTCA (Asia-Oceania Tax Consultants Association and WAUTI (West African Union of Tax Institutes), which are the leading tax professionals’ organisations of the Asian-Oceanic and West African regions.
This monthly publication contains a round-up of international tax policy news of wider relevance for tax advisers.
This month’s edition looks at the following:
• OECD Releases Tax Revenue Statistics for Asian and Pacific Economies;
• Latin American Ministers Launch Tax Initiative;
• Forum on Harmful Tax Practice Releases Preferential Tax Regime Update;
• OECD Invites Input on Dispute Resolution Process;
• Global Forum on Transparency & Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes Release Report.