Please see below Edition 10 of 2018 of CFE’s monthly publication “CFE’s Global Tax Top 5”.
CFE’s Global Tax Top 5 builds on a long-standing tax technical and policy cooperation between CFE, AOTCA (Asia-Oceania Tax Consultants Association and WAUTI (West African Union of Tax Institutes), which are the leading tax professionals’ organisations of the Asian-Oceanic and West African regions.
This monthly publication contains a round-up of international tax policy news of wider relevance for tax advisers.
This month’s edition looks at the following:
• Australia: Tax Avoidance Taskforce collects $5.65 billion of additional revenue;
• Africa Revenue Report 2018: Tax revenues remain sustainable for African economies;
• Digital Tax: OECD Update & EU Global Minimum Corporate Tax Rate Proposals;
• G7 Calls on OECD to Consider CFC Rules;
• Inter-American Centre of Tax Administrations and OECD promote stronger tax systems.