Please see below Edition 7 of 2019 of CFE’s monthly publication “CFE’s Global Tax Top 10”.
CFE’s Global Tax Top 10 builds on a long-standing tax technical and policy cooperation between CFE, AOTCA (Asia-Oceania Tax Consultants Association) and WAUTI (West African Union of Tax Institutes), which are the leading tax professionals’ organisations of the Asian-Oceanic and West African regions.
This monthly publication contains a round-up of international tax policy news of wider relevance for tax advisers.
This month’s edition looks at the following:
• New EU Parliament, Council and Commission Presidents Elected;
• G7 Finance Ministers Reaffirm Commitment to Fair International Taxation;
• UN Tax Treaty Negotiation Manual Updated;
• OECD Invites Input on Mutual Assistance Procedures;
• Save the Date: 12th European Conference on Tax Advisers’ Professional Affairs;
• New Signatories to the OECD MLI;
• EU Trade Negotiations with Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Chile and China;
• OECD Releases Progress Report on Preferential Tax Regimes;
• Asian & Pacific Countries See Increase in Tax Revenues;
• Inaugural GTAP Conference – 3 October 2019: Programme & Registration.