Please see below Edition 05 of 2020 of CFE’s monthly publication “CFE’s Global Tax Top 10”. CFE’s Global Tax Top 10 builds on a long-standing tax technical and policy cooperation between CFE, AOTCA (Asia-Oceania Tax Consultants Association) and WAUTI (West African Union of Tax Institutes), which are the leading tax professionals’ organisations of the Asian-Oceanic and West African regions.
This monthly publication contains a round-up of international tax policy news of wider relevance for tax advisers. This month’s edition looks at the following:
• OECD Update on International Work Programme;
• EU Updates List of High-Risk Third Countries;
• OECD Hosts BEPS Action 13 Consultation Webinar;
• EU to Postpone Reportable Cross-Border Arrangement Deadlines;
• Countries Agree on COVID-19 Taxation of Cross-Border Workers;
• Commission Expands Temporary State Aid Framework;
• UK Publishes Post-Brexit Global Tariff Plan;
• EU Tax Package Delayed Until July 2020;
• EU Confirms Enlargement with Western Balkans at Zagreb Summit;
• Czech Republic, Indonesia & Korea Ratify OECD MLI.