Please see below Edition 04 of 2020 of CFE’s monthly publication “CFE’s Global Tax Top 10”. CFE’s Global Tax Top 10 builds on a long-standing tax technical and policy cooperation between CFE, AOTCA (Asia-Oceania Tax Consultants Association) and WAUTI (West African Union of Tax Institutes), which are the leading tax professionals’ organisations of the Asian-Oceanic and West African regions.
This monthly publication contains a round-up of international tax policy news of wider relevance for tax advisers. This month’s edition looks at the following:
• OECD Updates COVID-19 Tax Measures Response Database & G20 Tax Response Report;
• Eurogroup Agree on 500 Billion Euro COVID-19 Recovery Package;
• Platform for the Collaboration on Tax Create Website to Assist Developing Countries Strengthen Tax System;
• OECD Issues Guidance on Cross-Border Tax Issues Raised by COVID-19;
• Global Forum on Transparency & Exchange of Information Peer Review Reports Released;
• Forum on Tax Administration Provides Continuity Advice for Tax Administrations;
• Comments on Draft Model Rules for Sharing & Gig Economy Published;
• OECD Publishes BEPS Action 14 Dispute Resolution Reports;
• Taxing Wages 2020 Report Published;
• Albert Rädler Medal 2019: CFE Announces Winner of Academic Excellence Award.