Please see below Edition 03 of 2020 of CFE’s monthly publication “CFE’s Global Tax Top 10”.
CFE’s Global Tax Top 10 builds on a long-standing tax technical and policy cooperation between CFE, AOTCA (Asia-Oceania Tax Consultants Association) and WAUTI (West African Union of Tax Institutes), which are the leading tax professionals’ organisations of the Asian-Oceanic and West African regions.
This monthly publication contains a round-up of international tax policy news of wider relevance for tax advisers.
This month’s edition looks at the following:
• Message from the CFE Executive Board on the COVID-19 Impact
• OECD’s COVID-19 Taxation Measures Toolkit;
• EU COVID Response;
• EU Publishes Roadmap Concerning External Tax Good Governance Strategy;
• BEPS Action 6 Peer Review Report on Preventing Treaty Shopping Published;
• OECD Publishes Responses to CbCR Consultation;
• UK to Proceed with Digital Tax;
• Global Forum Holds First Peer Review Meeting;
• EU Opens Accession Talks to North Macedonia & Albania;
• Portugal Ratifies OECD MLI.