In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments. This week’s edition looks at the following:
• OECD Meeting on Pillar One: Stakeholders’ Input on the OECD Secretariat Proposals;
• Code of Conduct Group Report Recommends Updating EU Tax Blacklist;
• Commission Publishes Draft Explanatory Notes on VAT Quick Fixes;
• Czech Government Approves Digital Tax Plan;
• Final Reminder: CFE Conference on Anti-Money Laundering, Paris – 29 November 2019.