In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments. This week’s edition looks at the following:
• OECD Officials’ ‘Back to School’ In-Tray: Digital Tax – New Proposals due 17 October;
• Brussels: Vestager on Digital Tax, EU’s Carbon Tax Commitments & EU Parliament Hearings;
• CFE Tax Advisers Europe Sets Out Policy Priorities for the 2019 -2024 EU Mandate;
• Guinea, Namibia & Honduras Join the OECD’s Global Forum on Tax Transparency;
• Reminder: GTAP Conference – 3 October: Programme & Registration.