In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments. This week’s edition looks at the following:
- US Letter Threatens to Upend OECD Digital Tax Discussions;
- OECD Meeting on Pillar Two: Stakeholders’ Input on the OECD Secretariat;
- Council of the EU Adopts Conclusions on Anti-Money Laundering Priorities;
- VAT Committee Meeting Documents Published;
- Council of EU Adopts Report on Defensive Administrative Measures for List of Non-Cooperative Tax Jurisdictions.