In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments.
This week’s edition looks at the following:
• Apple Makes Part Payment of EU State Aid Recovery Into Escrow;
• Code of Conduct Group: Austrian Presidency Priorities & Preferential Regimes Update;
• New Signatories to OECD’s MLI;
• OECD Blockchain Policy Forum;
• Save the Date – 11th European Tax Advisers Professional Affairs Conference, 23 November Madrid.