Please see below Edition 9 of 2018 of CFE’s monthly publication “CFE’s Global Tax Top 5”.
CFE’s Global Tax Top 5 builds on a long-standing tax technical and policy cooperation between CFE, AOTCA (Asia-Oceania Tax Consultants Association and WAUTI (West African Union of Tax Institutes), which are the leading tax professionals’ organisations of the Asian-Oceanic and West African regions.
This monthly publication contains a round-up of international tax policy news of wider relevance for tax advisers.
This month’s edition looks at the following:
• OECD Releases New Transfer Pricing Profiles;
• France & Malaysia Discuss Introducing Digital Tax;
• Israel and Lithuania Deposit Ratification Instruments for MLI BEPS Convention;
• Global Tax Advisers Platform (‘GTAP’) Issues Declaration Establishing Key Priorities;
• CFE & AEDAF Mandatory Disclosure Rules Conference Programme: Madrid 23 November