Please see below Edition 8 of 2018 of CFE’s monthly publication “CFE’s Global Tax Top 5”.
CFE’s Global Tax Top 5 builds on a long-standing tax technical and policy cooperation between CFE, AOTCA (Asia-Oceania Tax Consultants Association and WAUTI (West African Union of Tax Institutes), which are the leading tax professionals’ organisations of the Asian-Oceanic and West African regions.
This monthly publication contains a round-up of international tax policy news of wider relevance for tax advisers.
This month’s edition looks at the following:
• US IRS Release Proposed Regulations Concerning Repatriation of Profits;
• Guernsey Opens Consultation on Revising Substance Requirements for Tax Residency;
• The Gambia Signs Economic Partnership Agreement Between EU and West Africa;
• Australia Enacts OECD’s MLI;
• Italia Africa Business Week Conference in Rome on 17 – 18 October 2018