Please see below Edition 7 of 2018 of CFE’s monthly publication “CFE’s Global Tax Top 5”.
CFE’s Global Tax Top 5 builds on a long-standing tax technical and policy cooperation between CFE, AOTCA (Asia-Oceania Tax Consultants Association and WAUTI (West African Union of Tax Institutes), which are the leading tax professionals’ organisations of the Asian-Oceanic and West African regions.
This monthly publication contains a round-up of international tax policy news of wider relevance for tax advisers.
This month’s edition looks at the following:
• OECD Publishes Tax Transparency Compliance Ratings;
• G20 Publish Communiqué Following July Meeting;
• OECD’s MLI Enters Into Force;
• Google Fined €4 Billion by EU Commission for Abuse of Dominance;
• EU Commission Publishes Proposals Concerning Australia and NZ Trade Agreements