Please see below Edition 6 of 2018 of CFE’s monthly publication “CFE’s Global Tax Top 5”.
CFE’s Global Tax Top 5 builds on a long-standing tax technical and policy cooperation between CFE, AOTCA (Asia-Oceania Tax Consultants Association and WAUTI (West African Union of Tax Institutes), which are the leading tax professionals’ organisations of the Asian-Oceanic and West African regions.
This monthly publication contains a round-up of international tax policy news of wider relevance for tax advisers.
This month’s edition looks at the following:
• OECD Releases Guidance on Intangibles and Profit Split Method Under BEPS Actions 8 & 10;
• US Supreme Court Overturns Physical Nexus Requirements for Taxing Online Retailers;
• NZ Anti-BEPS Legislation to Enter Into Force;
• OECD Launches Tax Revenue Database;
• US Imposes Duties on EU Imports