Please see below Edition 11 of 2019 of CFE’s monthly publication “CFE’s Global Tax Top 10”.
CFE’s Global Tax Top 10 builds on a long-standing tax technical and policy cooperation between CFE, AOTCA (Asia-Oceania Tax Consultants Association) and WAUTI (West African Union of Tax Institutes), which are the leading tax professionals’ organisations of the Asian-Oceanic and West African regions.
This monthly publication contains a round-up of international tax policy news of wider relevance for tax advisers.
This month’s edition looks at the following:
• Public Consultations on OECD Two-Pillar Approach for Taxation of Digitalising Economy;
• Tax Dispute Resolution: OECD Invites Input on 10th Batch of BEPS Action 14 Peer Reviews;
• Italia Africa Business Week – 26 & 27 November 2019;
• EU Council Updates Non-Cooperative Tax Jurisdictions List;
• OECD Releases Further Country-by-Country Reporting Implementation Guidance;
• Platform for Collaboration on Tax Consultation on Draft Transfer Pricing Toolkit;
• Czech Government Approves Digital Tax Plan;
• Regional OECD Consultation Meeting on Taxation of the Digital Economy in Manila;
• Japan and Peru Sign New Tax Treaty;
• OECD Publishes New Africa Revenue Statistics.