In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments. This week’s edition looks at the following:
- OECD Issues Guidance on Cross-Border Tax Issues Raised by COVID-19;
- Luxembourg to Limit Deductibility of Interest & Royalties for EU Blacklisted Jurisdictions;
- Platform for Collaboration on Tax Create Website to Assist Developing Countries Strengthen Tax Systems;
- EU Commission Temporarily Waives VAT & Custom Duties on Medical Equipment Imports;
- Forum on Tax Administration Publishes Global Reference Document on COVID-19 Tax Measures.