In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments. This week’s edition looks at the following:
- CFE’s EU Tax Policy Report – Semester I 2020;
- Brexit: Changes to VAT Treatment of Overseas Goods in the UK and Guidance on EU Imports;
- EU: Further Steps to Contend the COVID-19 Economic Impact;
- OECD’s Global Forum Toolkit on the Mutual Assistance Convention;
- Tax Administrations’ Response to COVID-19.