In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments. This week’s edition looks at the following:
- US Withdraws from International Digital Tax Negotiations;
- EU Parliament Establishes Permanent Tax Subcommittee;
- ECJ Decision – KrakVet Marek Batko Case C-276/18 on Cooperation Between Member States Tax Authorities for VAT Purposes;
- EU Commission Publishes Brexit VAT Update;
- ECOFIN Report to EU Council on Tax Issues Approved.