In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments. This week’s edition looks at the following:
- Commission Proposes to Postpone DAC6 Reporting & VAT E-Commerce Implementation;
- EU Commission Publishes Anti-Money Laundering Action Plan;
- Delivery of EU Tax Package Delayed Until July 2020;
- Decision of the CJEU in Case C-547/18 on Place of Supply & PE Under EU VAT Law;
- EU-Balkans Summit Affirms EU Commitment to Western Balkans.