In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments. This week’s edition looks at the following:
- Vestager: Member States’ Digital Taxes Not State Aid;
- European Semester Reports: Overview of Key Socio-Economic Parameters;
- ECJ Revisits ‘Final Losses’ Doctrine in Case C-405/18 AURES;
- OECD Publishes Dispute Resolution Reports;
- Taxpayers’ Rights: Launch of the 2019 General Report – 13 May 2020 – Amsterdam.