In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments. This week’s edition looks at the following:
- New EU Commission Takes Office on 1 December;
- European Commission Will Not Appeal the “Starbucks” State Aid Decision;
- Commission Asks Ireland and Austria to Implement EU-law Compliant Interest Limitation Rules;
- ECOFIN Council Meeting on 5 December to Discuss Revision of EU’s AML Rules;
- Recap: CFE Conference on AML Rules, Paris – 29 November 2019.