In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments.
This week’s edition looks at the following:
• Austrian Presidency: Progress on EU Digital Services Tax;
• EU Commission Publish ENGIE State Aid Tax Decision;
• OECD: Average CIT rate has dropped from 32.5% in 2000 to 23.9% in 2018;
• Austria: EU’s Financial Transaction Tax on Wrong Track;
• OECD and Norway Agree Developing Countries Partnership.