In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments.
This week’s edition looks at the following:
• ECJ: France in breach of EU law concerning Dividend Taxation;
• ECOFIN Approves VAT quick-fixes, Reverse Charge and E-Publication Regulation;
• Switzerland Commences with Exchange of Financial Account Information;
• Tax Inspectors Without Borders Report Significant Progress in Developing Countries;
• New CFE Executive Board Appointed by General Assembly in London.