In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments.
This week’s edition looks at the following:
• VAT “Quick-Fixes” & Reverse Charge Mechanism to be Voted at ECOFIN Meeting Tomorrow;
• EU List of Non-Cooperative Jurisdictions for Tax Purposes to be Updated;
• Further Countries to Ratify OECD’s BEPS MLI;
• EU Commission Approves Belgian State Aid of €3.5 Billion for Offshore Windfarms;
• New CFE Executive Board Appointed by General Assembly in London.