In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments.
This week’s edition looks at the following:
• TAX3 Inquiry Committee on Financial Crimes, Tax Evasion and Tax Avoidance
• EU Commission published IKEA State aid investigation letter to the Netherlands
• European Council leaders discuss Digital Taxation
• US to amend Country-by-Country reporting regulations
• CFE Forum “Fair Taxation of the Digital Economy” in Brussels on 19 April