CFE Tax Advisers Europe is pleased to announce the 2019 Albert J. Rädler Medal Award.
What is the Albert J. Radler Medal Award?
The CFE Albert J Rädler Medal Award was launched in 2013 to encourage academic excellence among young tax students in the field of European taxation, and to recognise the outstanding contribution to the field of taxation of the late Professor Albert J Rädler.
The 2018 Albert J. Radler Medal Award was awarded to Tom Ceulemans of the University of Antwerp for his Master’s thesis entitled “The Implementation of Articles 7 and 9 ATAD (EU Anti-Tax Avoidance Directive) regarding CFC rules into Belgian Corporate Income Tax Law”.
Who can apply?
We welcome applications from tax students who fulfil the following criteria:
- Master’s dissertation by a student having achieved distinction in the relevant calendar year (2018/2019) on topics of European Taxation (taxation policy or tax law);
- The prize shall be awarded to a student aged 30 years or under on the 31st December 2020;
- Language requirements: dissertation written in English or translated into English;
How to apply:
- Please send a PDF of your dissertation alongside an updated CV indicating your date of birth.
- The application needs to be submitted by 1st February 2020 via email. All applications should be sent to the attention of Ms Karima Baakil, CFE Tax Advisers Europe Office Manager, at email@example.com
The Award Ceremony
The Medal will be awarded at the CFE Forum, our flagship international tax conference. The date and time of the conference will be published in due course.
The CFE will take care of travel and accommodation arrangements for the successful candidate: an economy flight or train ticket, accommodation in Brussels and complimentary academic literature from our publishing partner IBFD.