Please see below Edition 5 of 2019 of CFE’s monthly publication “CFE’s Global Tax Top 10”.
CFE’s Global Tax Top 10 builds on a long-standing tax technical and policy cooperation between CFE, AOTCA (Asia-Oceania Tax Consultants Association) and WAUTI (West African Union of Tax Institutes), which are the leading tax professionals’ organisations of the Asian-Oceanic and West African regions.
This monthly publication contains a round-up of international tax policy news of wider relevance for tax advisers.
This month’s edition looks at the following:
• EU Election Provisional Results;
• The General Court Annuls the Commission’s Decisions Concerning the Polish Tax on the Retail Sector;
• OECD Publishes Tax Morale Submissions;
• Council Revises its EU List of Non-Cooperative Jurisdictions;
• FTA Negotiation Between EFTA and MERCOSUR;
• Mauritius Amends CbC Reporting Rules to Add Penalties for Non Compliance;
• New Peru Transfer Pricing Guidance;
• Uganda Rolls out Digital Tax Stamps;
• Albania Signs the Multilateral OECD BEPS Convention;
• CFE Forum – Limited Places Available.