In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments. This week’s edition looks at the following:
• EU Commission Presidency Candidates : Taxation Will Remain High Up on EU’s Agenda;
• EU Commission Publishes Letter of New ‘LuxLeaks’ Related Inquiry Against Luxembourg;
• Czech Republic to Introduce Digital Tax;
• UN Tax Committee & ECOSOC Meetings Update;
• ITI/Harvard Kennedy School Global Tax Policy Conference in Dublin, 21-23 May 2019.