In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments.
This week’s edition looks at the following:
• OECD Launches Public Consultation on Taxation Challenges of Digitalisation;
• European Commission Adopts List of High Risk Third Countries for Anti-Money Laundering Directive;
• General Court Annuls Commission’s State Aid Decision in Belgian ‘Excess Profit’ Scheme;
• OECD Publishes Peer Review Reports On Tax Dispute Resolution and Treaty Shopping;
• EU Parliament Adopts Resolution on Technical Measures to Introduce Definitive VAT Regime.