In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments. This week’s edition looks at the following:
• UN Tax Committee to Discuss Amendments to the UN Model Tax Convention;
• ECJ Decision in Case C-691/17 PORR on VAT Input Deduction – Reverse Charge;
• OECD Invites Public Input on Tax Morale Report;
• OECD: Belgium Has Highest Taxes on Labour;
• CFE Forum 2019 – Programme & Registration.