In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments.
This week’s edition looks at the following:
• EU Commission Consultation on Moving to Qualified Majority Voting in Taxation Matters;
• EU Commission Announces State Aid Investigation into Netherlands’ Tax Rulings to Nike;
• France and Austria to Introduce Unilateral Digital Tax Measures in 2019;
• Netherlands Compiles Low-Tax Jurisdiction List for Anti-Tax Avoidance Measures;
• CFE Biannual Publications Report 2017 – 2018.