In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments.
This week’s edition looks at the following:
• Council of EU to Discuss Digital Taxation Proposals;
• US President Considers Antitrust Issues of US Tech Companies;
• Ireland Moves a Step Closer to Ratifying OECD MLI;
• Ecuador Signs the Multilateral Convention on Mutual Assistance in Taxation;
• Final Reminder: CFE & AEDAF Mandatory Disclosure Rules Conference – 23 November 2018.