Please see below Edition 12 of 2018 of CFE’s monthly publication “CFE’s Global Tax Top 5”.
CFE’s Global Tax Top 5 builds on a long-standing tax technical and policy cooperation between CFE, AOTCA (Asia-Oceania Tax Consultants Association and WAUTI (West African Union of Tax Institutes), which are the leading tax professionals’ organisations of the Asian-Oceanic and West African regions.
This monthly publication contains a round-up of international tax policy news of wider relevance for tax advisers.
This month’s edition looks at the following:
- IRS Releases Proposed BEAT Regulations;
- EU – Japan Trade Agreement to Enter Into Force;
- G20 Leaders Adopt Declaration at Summit in Argentina;
- ATO Issues Corporate Tax Transparency Report;
- OECD: Increased Transparency on Tax Rulings.