Please see below Edition 6 of 2019 of CFE’s monthly publication “CFE’s Global Tax Top 10”.
CFE’s Global Tax Top 10 builds on a long-standing tax technical and policy cooperation between CFE, AOTCA (Asia-Oceania Tax Consultants Association) and WAUTI (West African Union of Tax Institutes), which are the leading tax professionals’ organisations of the Asian-Oceanic and West African regions.
This monthly publication contains a round-up of international tax policy news of wider relevance for tax advisers.
This month’s edition looks at the following:
• OECD Programme on Digital Taxation;
• Kenya to Tax the Digital Economy;
• OECD Released Note on Exchange of Information Collected Under the MDRs;
• Argentine Tax Incentives;
• Brazil and Uruguay Signed Tax Treaty;
• Belgium and India ratified the OECD Multilateral BEPS Convention;
• 4th International Taxpayers Rights Conference – Minneapolis 23-24 May 2019;
• IMF – OECD Tax Certainty Report;
• US Advances Tax Treaties with Japan, Luxembourg, Spain and Switzerland;
• EU-Vietnam FTA and IPA Agreements.