CFE Global Tax Top 10 Issue 2 2019
Please see below Edition 2 of 2019 of CFE’s monthly publication “CFE’s Global Tax Top 10”.
CFE’s Global Tax Top 10 builds on a long-standing tax technical and policy cooperation between CFE, AOTCA (Asia-Oceania Tax Consultants Association and WAUTI (West African Union of Tax Institutes), which are the leading tax professionals’ organisations of the Asian-Oceanic and West African regions.
This monthly publication contains a round-up of international tax policy news of wider relevance for tax advisers.
This month’s edition looks at the following:
• Taxation of Amazon Cloud Services in the USA;
• OECD Extends Digital Tax Consultation Deadlines;
• Armenia Join OECD BEPS Inclusive Framework;
• Botswana Passes New Transfer Pricing and Interest Deductibility Legislation;
• New Zealand to Open Consultation on Digital Services Tax for Multinationals;
• Guernsey Deposits its Instrument of Ratification for the Multilateral BEPS Convention;
• Switzerland and UK Agreement on Post-Brexit Trade Relationship;
• New Indonesian E-Commerce Tax Obligations;
• EU Code of Conduct Group Warned Six Jurisdictions on Harmful Tax Regimes;
• Global Tax Advisers Platform (GTAP) Global Conference.